Customer Success Intern
As a Customer Success Intern at inFeedo, you will play a definitive role in impacting the customer’s experience by facilitating adoption and usage.
No. of positions: 2
What will you be doing?
CSAT: Ensure high customer satisfaction scores, manage customer health status, adherence to tickets SLAs, and create a company-wide customer feedback loop.
Report Building: You will develop and present quarterly business review data to customers and prepare post-meeting reports.
Data Upload & Analysis: You'll work on Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports. Also, help in the onboarding of a new customer by working on data upload & help with ad-hoc analysis and any fundamental research exercise.
Presentation Creation: Proactively assist customers by optimizing article content and titles, keeping in mind the searchability for solutions through the support center.
This role offers exciting opportunities to interact with some senior industry leaders (CHRO's, CXO's) and build long-lasting customer relationships that create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption. Go for the extra mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient, and caring communication.
Who will you work with?
Sam, Nishank, Palash, and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
Critical Skills: Excellent communication, presentation, analytical skills.
- If you have shown initiative/drive and led projects or events previously
- Hands-on experience with Google sheets
What happens after you apply?
- Within 30 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll welcome you to our office for your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in future :)
Top 5 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Quarterly BadAss Bonuses
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
4 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Success, Project Manager, CSA, Onboarding, Launches, Renewals, Customer Relationship Management, Communication, Up-Sell, Cross-Sell