QA Engineer (Manual)
As a team member of the Software Quality Team at inFeedo, you're expected to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously while still ensuring timely delivery of releases. This person must have proven to consistently own deliver quality on technically complicated features/areas.
No. of Positions- 1
What will you be doing?
1. Evaluate the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
2. Collaborate with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing
3. Record and document results and compare to expected results
4. Document anomalies and report bugs & errors to the development team
5. Provide application instructions for users and create meaningful error handling procedures.
6. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
7. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
Who will you work with?
Peers: Garima, Shashank
- And of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page.
What skills do you need?
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and STLC concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Manual Testing and sound knowledge on Automation Testing (Selenium & JAVA).
- Hands-on experience in automation testing
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing, Database Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and Test cases.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Queries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Work experience in a Product company.
Knowledge of code repositories such as GIT.
- Build tool- Jenkins
Experience with JMeter for Performance Testing.
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 6 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Employee Stock Options
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
- Competitive Referral Policy
6 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, QA, Engineer, Manual Testing, Functional & Regression Testing, Agile Methodology, SQL, API, Postman