Sales Manager - Mid Market (South East Asia)
inFeedo is looking for experienced SaaS sales professionals who can contribute to our revenue goals for South East Asia and support our mission of helping all enterprises improve employee experience & engagement.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
New Booked Business: You will be responsible to own and deliver a sales target every quarter from sales qualified opportunities (Inbound & Outbound). You'll develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
Interact with industry leaders: Ensure relationships with CXOs for accounts that will ensure new business is continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
Forecasting: Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
Cross-Functional Alignment: Work with the Implementation and Customer Success team to ensure complete customer satisfaction with during and post-launch.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
Experience: 3+ years of relevant sales experience with a measurable track record in selling B2B SaaS software to CXOs. Selling SaaS products to CXOs is a must of which 1 year is in South East Asia.
Communication: Extremely strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
Pipeline Hygiene: Should be a proficient Salesforce user and understands the value of pipeline management.
Punching above their weight: Taking ownership and make do with less.
Solution Seller: Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
What happens after you apply?
- Within 15 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the founding team follows
- Finally, we high-five and jot down the next steps for you to come join us. :)
- At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for feedback and reapply in the future.
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
Top 6 reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work
- Limitless horizontal & vertical growth opportunities across functions
- Employee Stock Options
- Mentorship from Industry Leaders
- Flat Hierarchy
- Sponsored Participation for HRTech/Networking events
- Competitive Referral Policy
6 other reasons that make inFeedo a great place to work:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Salaries & Pay for Performance Culture
- 100% Mental Health Cover
- Weekly Team Celebrations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]